Pencilmation #6 Pencilmation #6

What an evil pencil

A pencil that controls time...life is complete.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Awesome

I could've sworn some of my friends did that once.

LeafWorthy Showreel 2008 LeafWorthy Showreel 2008

Great

The only thing that annoyed me was that it was so simple it could have been done in Windows Movie Maker. But the animation went in complete rythm with the music, and for that you get an 8.

Point and Click Adventure Point and Click Adventure

Yay

I've always liked the combine idea for games. If you improved the graphics it would be great. But what bothered me was thaty the fridge was just...there...

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Awesome

Once I got the pink knight I was thinking "I'm dead". But it was full of so much awesome I never had to use it's magic! FABULOUS = AWESOME!

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

To TompN

Thats the whole point - the character has free will. It's good and all, but games that do nothing more than have a meaning aren't that good, and for that you get a 7.

cRAZee cRAZee

I want to make physical love to this music

Insane, fast, and techno all in one. What more could you ask for? I would give anything to see a monkey in a tuxedo dance to this.

Tarteviant responds:

my thanks!!!

Walking In A Black Hole Walking In A Black Hole

Terribly awesome!

For some reason the titles of these songs make WAY too much sense. And don't listen to Jiggermoo (his title made the review sound confusing anyways, I mean it in a good way)

Benta Bass Benta Bass

Sounds like an old megaman game

The use of the techno instruments were close to perfect, but a square lead would have fit in there pretty good. I was for some reason expecting a square to jump out during the whole song...oh well :/
You lost two stars for that, but everything else is great.
4/5